The New Healing Herbs: The Classic Guide to Nature's Best Medicines Featuring the Top 100 Time-tested Herbs
Bantam, 2002 - 704 pages
Discover how to get the most from nature’s oldest remedies
In this revised edition, The New Healing Herbs provides up-to-date profiles of 100 of the most widely used medicinal plants, detailing the therapeutic benefits and healing properties of each of these amazing natural cures. Inside you’ll find:
• Valuable advice for buying, storing, and preparing herbal remedies
• Clear, concise dosage instructions and safe-usage guidelines
• A comprehensive cure-finder chart with treatments for more than 100 common conditions--Ginkgo to improve and even reverse symptoms of macular degeneration...Cinnamon to treat cuts and scrapes...Marshmallow to boost immunity...St. John’s wort to speed healing...Coffee for weight loss...Ginger for colds...Apples as a source of first aid...And much more!
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- where to buy exercise equipment
- where to obtain free home exercise equipment
- which aerobic exercise is the best to
- which size exercise ball is right for
- wholesale exercise bike
Other editions - View all
The New Healing Herbs: The Classic Guide to Nature's Best Medicines ...
Limited preview - 2001