« AnteriorContinuar »
mew Green, and John Allen, | Printers to His Excellency the Governour and Council. | Sold at the Printing-House. 1699. † PRO pp. 4.
234. A Congratulatory Address | of the House of Representatives of His Ma- | jesties Province of the Massachusetts-Bay, | in New-England, delivered by the Speaker | and whole House, in the Council Cham- | ber in Boston, on Tuesday the 6th. of June, Anno Domini. 1699. Colophon: Boston, Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to His Excellency the Governour and Council. 1699. † PRO
235. The Answer | of the House of Representatives, to His | Excellency the Earl of Bellomont's Speech, to the Honorable the Council, and House of Representatives, delivered | by the Speaker and the whole House in the Council chamber in Boston, on Tues- | day the 6th. of June, 1699. Colophon: Boston, Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to His Excellency the Governour and Council. | Sold at the Printing-House. 1699. † PRO pp. 2.
236. Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England. [Royal arms.] By his Excellency, | Richard, Earl of Bellomont, . . . | A Proclamation. [for the observance of the Lords Day.] June 21, 1699. Boston, Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers . . . 1699.
2 Proceedings, IX. 517. Evans, 870.
237. Oaths appointed to be taken instead of the Oaths of Allegiance and Supremacy. | And Declaration. [Dated in Ms. November 6, 1699.] † MA
2 leaves, on the second of which is the "Association." Archives, cvi. 458. On pp. 462 and 467, and in XLVIII. 315, 317 and 318, are the same forms, dated 1700.
238. A Watch | for a | Wise Man's Observation, | In Two Parts. First, A Divine Poem, | on the | Three Persons in the Holy Trinity,. The | Second Part, Containing, | A Preparation for Death. Boston, Printed by B. Green, and J. Allen, for Michael Perry, and are to be Sold at his Shop over against the Town House. 1699.
2 Proceedings, IX. 519. Evans, 898. A broadside, with this title, was printed in London in 1650, and a copy is in the British Museum.
241. His Excellency, | The Earl of Bellomont's | Speech | to the Honorable the Council. . . 29. of May, 1700. [Boston, Printed by B. Green and J. Allen, 1700.]
2 pp. 2 Proceedings, IX. 522.
242. Letters of administration.
Archives, xvII. 76. Forms in MHS may be noted as follows: 1717 (Otis), 1724 (015.2.107), 1732 (013.20) and 1747 (015.2).
243. The Selling | of | Joseph | A Memorial. Colophon: Boston of the Massachusetts; | Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, June, 24th. 1700.
pp. 3. Evans, 951.
244. Upon Mr. Samuel Willard, his first coming into the Assembly, and Praying, after a long and dangerous Fit of | Sickness; November 21. 1700. at | 3. in the Afternoon, being a Day of Publick Thanksgiving. [Boston: B. Green and J. Allen, 1700.]
2 Proceedings, II. 41; IX. 525. Evans, 952. It was reissued in 1720.
245. Order of His Majesty in Council, confirming several Acts and Laws of the Province of the Massachusetts-Bay [16971700.] Boston in New-England: Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen. 1701.
pp. 4. Evans, 988.
246. Order of His Majesty in Council, Confirm- | ing several Acts & Laws of the Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, past by the General Assembly, held the | 29th of May 1700.... Published at Boston, September 25, 1701. Boston in New-England. | Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to His | Majesties Council of the Massachusetts-Bay. | 1701.
MASSACHUSETTS-BAY, PROVINCE. 248. Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in | New-England. [Royal Arms.] By the Honorable, | William Stoughton Esq. Lieutenant Governour . . . | A Proclamation. Dated, March 20, 1700, 1. Boston, Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to the Governour and Council, 1701. † BPL Enjoining strict execution of the Act, "For Regulating of the Militia.” 2 Proceedings, XVII. 53. Evans, 987.
249. Province of the Massachusetts- | Bay. | By the Honorable the Council | Of said Province. | A Proclamation for a general Fast. ("under the sense of the late awful repeated breach made upon the Government, by the Death of the truly Honourable William Stoughton," etc.) Dated, August 23, 1701.
250. Wednesday | January 1. 1701. | A little before Break-aday at Boston of the | Massachusetts.
Three stanzas. 2 Proceedings, IX. 527. Evans, 1023.
251. Wednesday, January 1. 1701. | A little before Breaka-Day, at Boston of the Massachusets.
Six stanzas. 2 Am. Ant. Soc., Proceedings, XI. 458.
252. [Royal arms.] Her Majesties most Gracious Declaration | For the Incouragement of her Ships of War and Privateers. Dated June 1, 1702. Boston in New-England: Reprinted by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen. Sept. 24th, 1702. MHS HARVARD COLLEGE. 253. Quaestiones.
254. Copie of the Election [for Councillors] made May 27, 1702. † MA
Archives, XLVI. 378. The printed form is as above, but it was used in the election of May 29, 1706, with names and date in MS. 255. His Excellency, | Joseph Dudley Esq. . . . | his
Speech to the Council. . . 16th of June, 1702. Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen, 1702. AAS. MHS 3 pp. Evans, 1062.
256. The Answer | of the | House of Representatives to His Excellency Joseph Dudley Esq. | His Speech to the Honourable the Council, and House of Representa- | tives, delivered by the Speaker and the whole House, in the Council Chamber | in Boston, on Wednesday, June 17, 1702. Colophon: Boston. Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to His Excellency the Governour and Council. Sold by Samuel Phillips at the Brick Shop near the Town-House. 1702. † AAS pp. 2. Evans, 1063, but the entry has given a wrong date and confused two separate items.
257. To his Excellency, | Joseph Dudley Esq. | Governour of the Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England &c. The Address Of Divers Ministers of said Province. Boston. Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to His Excellency the Governour and Council. 1702. † AAS 1703
258. The Answer of the | House of Representatives, | To His Excellency, Joseph Dudley, Esq. | His Speech to the Honorable the Council and House of Representatives, Delivered by the Speaker and the whole House, at the Council Chamber in Boston, on the 19th. of March, 1702[-03.] Boston: Printed for and Sold by Samuel Phillips at the Brick Shop, 1702, 3. AAS † Pp. 2.
259. [Royal arms.] Anno Regni | Gulielmi III | . .. At the Parliament begun at Westminster the Four and twentieth Day of August, 1698. . . . And from thence Continued by several Prorogations to the Sixth Day of December, 1698. London, Printed by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas | Newcomb, deceas'd; Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty. M DC XC IX. Reprinted at Boston, N. E. for Benj. Eliot, | at his Shop under the West End of the Town House. 1703.
pp. 8. Contains: An Act to prevent the Exportation of Wooll out of the Kingdoms of Ireland & England | into Foreign parts; and for the Encouragement of the Woollen Manufactures in the Kingdom of England.
HARVARD COLLEGE. 260. Catalogus.
No copy of the Catalogus has been located. - LANE.
263. July 14th. 1703. | Prices of Goods | Supplyed to the Eastern Indians, | By the several Truckmasters; and of Peltry received by the Truckmasters of the said Indians. † MA
Archives, cxIx. 214.
264. [Royal arms.] By His Excellency, | Joseph Dudley Esq. │. . .│A Proclamation for a general Fast. [ September 23.] Dated, September 7, 1703. TRIHS
265. An Account of the Behaviour and last Dying | Speeches |
267. [Royal arms.] Province of the Massachuset-Bay in NewEngland. By his Excellency, The Governour, Council and Assembly of the said Province. A Declaration, Against Prophaneness and Immoralities, etc. Dated, March 24, 1703. Boston: Printed by Bartholomew Green, Printer to His Excellency the Governour and Council, 1704.
Evans, 1170. Col. John Evans, Lieutenant Governor of Pennsylvania issued a like Proclamation "Against Immorality and Prophaneness," October 9, 1704. It is printed in the Boston News-Letter, November 6, 1704. 268. By His Excellency Joseph Dudley, Esq; . . . A Proclamation for a General Fast. [May 18.] Dated, April 27, 1704. Printed in the Boston News-Letter, May 8, 1704.