« AnteriorContinuar »
200. A true Copy | of the | Oaths that are appointed by Act of Parliament, made in the First Year of Their present Majesties Reign; to be | Taken instead of the Oaths of Supremacy and Allegiance, and the Declaration appointed to be made, | Repeated and Subscribed. [Endorsed, May: 1693.] † MA
Archives, XLVII. 212. As this is the earliest form of the Oaths that of 1764 is the latest found. See note to No. 70, supra.
201. Rules for the Society of Negroes, 1693.
Eight of the nine "Rules" are entered in Mather's Diary for 1693 (1. 176), but he does not say that they were printed at the time. Evans, 653, gives the broadside of 1714 under 1693, not noticing the presence of the ninth Rule. See No. 371 under 1714, infra.
203. [Seal in wax.] These are Certifie all whom it doth Concern (clearance paper).
Archives, LXII. 69.
204. To the Constable of
You are Required in Their
the Freeholders of
good and lawful
Majesties Names forthwith to Assemble
your Town and others .. to choose
men... to Serve on the Jury of Tryals at the next Superiour
Court of Judicature .
205. [Another issue] For the Court of Common Pleas.
A series of such notices is in the Otis papers, dated 1697, 1709, 1719, 1746, 1749, 1757, 1763, 1765 and 1768.
209. The Earthquake | Naples; September, 21, 1694. Boston, N. E. Reprinted by B. Green. February 21. 1694, 5.
210. Mrs. Judith Hull, ❘ of Boston, in N. E. Daughter of | Mr. Edmund Quincey; late Wife of John Hvll Esq. deceased. . . .
211. [Another issue.]
She died June 22, 1695. The second issue, with lighter ruling, is found with Increase Mather's "The Answer of several ministers in and near Boston." 2 Proceedings, XVII. 44. Evans, 738.
213. [Royal arms.] Anno Regni | Gulielmi III. Regis. |
At a Parliament begun at Westminster the Two and twentieth
by Charles Bill, and the Executrix of Thomas Newcomb, | deceas'd; Printers to the Kings most Excellent Majesty. Reprinted at Boston in New England by Bartholomew Green & John Allen, | Printers to the Governour & Council. 1696.
pp. 8. Contains: An Act for Preventing Frauds, and Regulating | Abuses in the Plantation Trade. Evans, 741.
MASSACHUSETTS BAY, PROVINCE.
215. Province of the Massachusetts-Bay. [Royal arms] By the Honorable, the Lieutenant | Governour, &c. . For better Encouragement to Prosecute the French and Indian Enemy, &c. [Boston; Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen.] † BPL
A facsimile is in the Bulletin of the Public Library of Boston, October, 1893. Evans, 751.
216. William Stoughton Esq. | Lieutenant Commander in Chief, |... Military commission. August 5, 1696.
217. Copy of the orders for Repealing of several Acts. At the Court of Whitehall. The 22d Day of August 1695. Present their Excellencies the Lords Justices in Council. Colophon: Boston in New-England. Printed by order of the Honorable the Lieutenant Governour and Council; by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen. 1697. † PRO. NYPL.
pp. 3 . Evans, 781.
Evans, 783. No copy of the Catalogus has been located. - LANE. 220. London Septemb. 27. | Yesterday morning arrived three Holland Mails, which bring the following Advices. (Despatches from Vienna, Cracow and The Hague, September 16-29.) London, Printed by J. Dawks, Reprinted at Boston in N. E. by B. Green and J. Allen. 1697. † BPL
It is reproduced in the Bulletin of the Public Library of Boston, October, 1893. Evans, 787.
223. The Turkish Fast, | Out of the Monthly Mercury, for December, 1697. Boston, in N. E. Re-printed by B. Green, and J. Allen. May, 13. 1698.
224. An Abstract | of a | Letter | From a Person of Eminency
pp. 2. 2 Proceedings, XVII. 67.
226. Order of their Excellencies the Lords | Justices in council, confirming several | Acts and Laws of the Province of the | Massachusetts-Bay, made in the years, | 1694, 1695, 1696, 1697. | At the Council Chamber at Whitehall, the 24. of November, 1698. Colophon: Boston in New-England, Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, Printers to the Governour and Council | 1699.
pp. 4. Evans, 864.
HARVARD College. 227. Quaestiones.
228. A Manifesto | or | Declaration, | Set forth by the Undertakers of the New Church | Now, Erected in Boston in New-England, November, 17th. 1699. [Boston: Printed by B. Green and J. Allen, 1699.]
BA. HC. MHS
pp. 3. 2 Proceedings, XVII. 62. Evans, 859. MASSACHUSETTS BAY, PROVINCE. 229. Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New England. [Royal arms.] By the Honorable, | William Stoughton Esq. | A Proclamation [for the arrest of Joseph Bradish and associates for an act of piracy and felony.] April 1, 1699. Boston, Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen, Printers to the Governour & Council. 1699.
2 Proceedings, IX. 518. Evans, 871.
230. [Royal Arms.] By His Excellency | Richard, Earl of
Royal arms, William III.
231. To His Excellency, | Richard, | Earl of Bellomont, Baron of Coloony, in the Kingdom of Ireland, Governour and Commander in Chief of the Provinces of the MassachusettsBay, New-York and | New-Hampshire. The address of the Ministers met at Boston in | New England, May 31st. 1699. Boston, Printed by Bartholomew Green and John Allen, Printers to His Excellency the Governour and Council. 1699.
2 pp. 2 Proceedings, IX. 518. Evans, 872.
232. His Excellency, | The Earl of Bellomont's | Speech | to the Honorable the Council and House of Representatives, Conven'd in General | Assembly, at Boston, in His Majesties Province of the Massachusetts-Bay in | New-England, on Fryday the 2d. of June 1699. [At end.] By order of the House of Representatives, | I do Appoint Bartholomew Green and John Allen, to Print His Excellency's | Speech, | James Converse, Speaker. † PRO
233. The Address of the Honorable the Lieutenant Governour | Stoughton, In the Name of Himself and of His Majesties | Council of the Province of the | Massachusetts-Bay, unto His Excellency the Earl of Bellomont, immediate- | ly after His Lordship's having made His Speech unto the General Assembly of said Province, at His first meeting of them, on the Second day of June, 1699. Colophon: Boston, Printed by Bartholo