1. ? An Act for the Uniformity of 1. A Preface.
2. A Table and Calendar for Psalms
2. A Preface.
and Lessons, with necessary rules per-
3. Of Ceremonies, why some be abol taining to the same.
ished, and some retained.
3. The Order for Matins and Even-
4. The Order how the Psalter is ap song, throughout the year.
pointed to be read.
4. The Introits, Collects, Epistles and
3. The Table for the Order of the Gospels, to be used at the Celebration
Psalms to be said at Morning and of the Lord's Supper, and holy Com-
munion through the year,
6. The Order how the rest of holy Psalms and Lessons, for divers feasts
Scripture is appointed to be read.
7. Proper Psalms and Lessons 3 at
5. The Supper of the Lord and holy
Morning and Evening Prayer, for Communion, commonly called the
Sundays and certain feasts and days. Mass.
8. An Almanack.
6. The Litany and Suffrages.
9. The Table and Calendar for Psalms 7. Of Baptism, both public and private.
and Lessons, with necessary rules ap 8. Of Confirmation, where also is u
pertaining to the same.
Catechism for Children.
10. The Order for Morning Prayer 9. Of Matrimony,
end Evening Prayer, throughout the 10. Of Visitation of the Sick, and Com-
munion of the same.
11. The Litany.
11. Of Burial.
12. The Collects, Epistles, and Gospels | 12. The Purification of Women.
to be used at the Ministration of the 13. A Declaration of Scripture, with
holy Communion throughout the year. certain prayers to be used the first
13. The Order of the Ministration of day of Lent, commonly called Ash
the holy Communion.
14. Baptism, both public and private. 14. Of Ceremonies omitted or retained.
15. Confirmatin, where also is a Cate-15. Čertuin notes for the more pluin
chism for Children.
explication and decent ministration of
things contained in this book.
17. l'isitation of the Sick.
18. The Communion of the Sick.
20. The Thanksgiving of Women after
21. A Commination against sinners,
with certain prayers to be used divers
tunes in the year.
(The Form and Manner of making and
consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and
: In 1552, the first Article in the Table of Contents is, “ A Preface;" the Act for the
Informity, &c. though printed, not being enumerated among the Contents.
* 4 Morning and Evening Prayer, for certain feasts and days.